Spa Acquisitions, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (“Company” or “we” or “our” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On the Website.
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
• Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
• When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
• Through our online booking software.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or a third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
• any third party including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
The Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under the age of 16 may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16 years of age. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any Purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under age 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and appointments. (“personal information”);
• that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as IP Address and geographic location.
• about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
• directly from you when you provide it to us.
• automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
•from third parties, for example, our business partners.
The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website including your address, email address, telephone number, contact information, credit card data used to make purchases on the Website;
• We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders of Products and Services. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website.
•Your search queries on the Website.
•Your service appointments booked on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to the Website.
We do not intentionally or knowingly collect: (i) personal data of individuals located in the European Union for the purpose of offering goods or services regardless of whether a payment by the individual is required (i.e. marketing); or (ii) behavioral information as far as their behavior takes place within the European Union.
Certain features of the Website may use local stored cookies, flash cookies, and/or browser cookies to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We may use third-parties, including Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook, and Bing Ads to monitor, analyze, remarket, and optimize the use of the Website. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
• You can opt-out of Bing Ads interest-based ads by following their instructions: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
• To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help.573137493302217. Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present the Website and its contents to you
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To obtain information from you with respect to sales, purchases, Promotions, and programs.
• To provide you with notices about sales, purchases, Promotions, and programs, and your account.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to the Website or any Products or Services we offer or provide though it.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our Products and Services and third-parties’ products, goods, and services that may be of interest to you.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
• To our parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
• To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Website, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
The owner and operator of the Website is Spa Acquisitions, LLC dba CLOVR Life Spa, 100 E. Camelback Road, Suite 144, Phoenix, Arizona 85012