Welcome Back To CLOVR - COVID 19 Frequently Asked Questions
As our locations begin to reopen, we are eager to welcome you back to CLOVR Life Spa! We know you are just as eager to enjoy all things CLOVR so we are working to ensure a safe self-care experience…. because we all need some self-care right now.
At CLOVR we pride ourselves on going above and beyond standard cleaning and sanitation practices and have always exceeded the current CDC guidelines. We will continue to evolve these important practices wherever we can.
For the safety of both you and our staff, there will be a few changes to your CLOVR experience you will notice on your first visit back:
- We are pausing walk-ins at the moment and will instead work on an appointment only basis. This helps us eliminate excess foot traffic and ensures proper social distancing for our guests.
- We are introducing online booking to assist you with scheduling & availability.
- We know our community and amenity spaces are an important part of your relaxation, so they will be open for use with social distancing guidelines in mind.
- We strongly encourage all Guests to please wear face masks for their safety and the safety of our CLOVR family.
- A sanitation station will be set up for customers upon entry, with disposable masks, gloves & hand sanitizer, to sanitize hands with hand sanitizer, and with masks if you have not brought your own.
- All guests will receive temperature checks upon entry.
- All guests will be asked a series of wellness questions prior to their arrival to ensure safety of all customers & staff.
- All staff is being tested for COVID-19 and temperature checks will be conducted on staff prior to every shift
- All Artists will be equipped with masks & protective gear as needed to perform services with guests given the option of experiencing their service with their Artist gloved or un-gloved.
- Touchless payment options will be available.
- Increased sanitation & cleaning practices have been implemented. Additional time has been added between services to allow for necessary cleaning
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will there be any services that will NOT be offered?
- Currently, we anticipate offering ALL our current services
- Will my monthly membership contribution change?
- No, all membership types and contributions will remain the same
- Can I cancel my appointment without penalty in the event I am not feeling well?
- We will accommodate cancellations to the best of our ability
- Can I bring someone with me to my appointment?
- In order to manage the number of people inside our spa, we ask that anyone who comes to the spa has a booked appointment
- Can I use the amenities while I am there?
- Yes, the lounge and living room will be available for use. Guests are expected to follow social distancing guidelines and maintain 6 feet of space between themselves and others.
- If I am a member, can I use the amenities without an appointment
- Yes, if the max capacity for the spa has not been reached.
- We encourage you to call ahead before stopping in for use of the amenities if you don’t have a corresponding appointment
- Will I be able to purchase product
- Will Artist be wearing protective gear while performing services?
- Yes, all Artists will wear face masks while in the spa and performing services
- Artist providing services that require closer proximity to the guest’s face will wear additional protective gear
- Will snacks and beverages still be available?
- At this time, we will discontinue offering snacks, we will continue to offer beverage options.