This posting is for employment with Arizona Spa Partners III, LLC
Our spa is looking for skilled Massage Artist who are passionate about exceeding guest expectations and able to provide the precise results our guests and members are looking for. Our team is dedicated to exceptional customer service and building up a large member base, and the ideal candidate for this position has similar goals in mind. We offer ongoing training for our team that is designed to help increase customer satisfaction.
All Applicants Must Have the Following Qualifications:
- Must have and maintain current state required licensure – Experience is a plus but not required
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to Massage Therapy
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours; including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness
- Must be willing to comply with our quality assurance expectations and standards
- Must be customer service oriented and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, spa management and spa associates
- Must possess a positive, proactive, upbeat and personable attitude
Principle Duties for Massage Artist:
- Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices
- Provide 30-120-minute massages
- Talk with guests about symptoms, medical history, and desired results
- Provide and suggest massage services designed around clients’ specific complaints or problem areas
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services, products, and promotions offered
- Suggest massage schedules for recurring sessions
- Support Overall Team Goals
- Possess the ability to work without direct supervision
- Must follow all CLOVR Life Spa policies, procedures and protocols
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude
- Create and maintain positive relationships other team members
- Maintain professional appearance at all times
- Reliable and prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift
- Participate in Off-Site Events
- Frequent sitting, standing, and walking
- Ability to lift 5 lbs.
- Occasionally lifts/ carries up to 50 lbs.
- Able to reach hands and arms in any direction and kneel, stoop, or crouch repeatedly
- Able to perform repetitive prolonged use of hands
If you want to grow and learn with our unique set of highly-trained individuals, we encourage you to apply today.